A community activation centre in Saltney Ferry
Partnering with local people to renovate an old building and create a hub for everything the community needs.
How far have we got in helping people find their place?
- Bought a church building in Saltney Ferry to renovate to establish a centre.
- Paid for initial building surveys to get to a point where we can apply for grants.
- Written a business plan and set financial budgets.
- Actively running gatherings, events and services in homes and other spaces to begin to generate community.
Partnering with us:
- Flintshire Local Voluntary Council
- The Mini Makery
- Artist on a Bike
- The Play Dough Lady
- Councillor Richard Lloyd (for Saltney Mold Junction Electoral Division)
- Mavis Crofts MBE (Residents association and +50's group)
- Richard Coan Music
- Acts - Kindness builds community
- Spin the Orange
- Richard Coan Design
Partner with us!
Do you currently run workshops or activities in the area of the arts, health or wellbeing that you'd like to run in one of our spaces?